SINGLE DAILY VISIT
*Price is per visit and applies to first two dogs of the same household
15 minutes: $17.50
30 minute – $23
45 minute – $28
60 minute – $34
CATS AND SMALL PETS
*Price is for the first two cats/small pets of the same household
15 minutes: $16
30 minutes: $19
With Dog Visit: $5
NEW PUPPY DAILY VISITS
*For new puppies up to 6 months of age. We require a minimum of two visits per day
10 minutes: $12
15 minutes: $15
Service includes feedings, 12-hour overnight care, plus a walk when we first arrive and a just before we leave in the morning. $75 per night for the first two dogs, $15 for each additional dog of the same household. Add $5 for cat or small animal care at the same time. Read More >
$48 for the first dog and $25 for the second. Limit is 2 client dogs in the pet sitters home. Read More >
$20 per pet when requested pickup time is after 11 AM on last day of service. Read More >
- Insulin/Inhaler/Sub-Q: Insulin administration is $2 pet treatment. Sub-Q and Inhaler is $10 per administration.
- Shopping: $10 per trip plus the cost of goods purchased.
- House Checks: $15 per check. Our insurance policy requires that no pets can be in the home for this service.
- Pet Taxi: $25 for the first 7-miles and then $1.50 per mile thereafter. Rates are per one-way trip.
- See Other Services page for more detail.
Holidays are our busiest times of the year. We compensate our pet sitters a little more during these times for putting in the extra effort and foregoing their vacation to another “off peak” time. A $11 holiday charge is assessed for each visit of the following days:
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day and Weekend
- Independence Day and Weekend
- Labor Day and Weekend
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day and Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day