For a dog, every morning is an awesome one, every walk is the best walk, every meal is the best meal, and every game is the best game. Unless of course, their humans are not there to share these experiences.
Give your pet – and yourself – a break! Tired of rushing home at lunch or right after work? Have one of our professional dog walkers come instead! During our visit, we can give your dog exercise and play time, to help keep them healthy, happy and socialized. Each visit includes feeding, water refresh and oral medication (if requested). Our Daily dog walks can be set up on a recurring or as needed basis. We offer a discount to recurring, 30-minute, set schedule walks with 16 or more visits in a month. Call or email us for more details!
With each visit we include the following services
- Daily, detailed visit report with photos
- Insured and bonded walkers/sitters
- Water bowl refresh
- Oral/topical medication administration
- Adherence to your pet trainer’s regimen
- Personal online billing and scheduling account
- Bringing in any packages
- Drying off your dog after rain or snow (with your towel)
- Treats, according to your instructions
- Basic leash /no pull training
MID-DAY POTTY BREAKS
All our mid-day potty breaks include a short walk, feeding and water refresh.
This 15-minute or less visit is designed for clients who simply want their dog to have a quick mid-day potty break where exercise is not the goal. It is also ideal for older dogs who do not need a lot of exercise, or dogs that have restrictions after an injury or surgery.
RECURRING DAILY WALKS
All our regular daily dog walks include a walk, feeding, water refresh and oral/topical medication administration.
Dogs crave the stimulating sights, sounds, and smells that only the outdoors can provide. They can become bored and restless when their minds are not regularly engaged. Bored dogs may become destructive around the home. Walks are a great way to stimulate your dog’s senses and provide healthy exercise. Our professional and caring dog walkers will come to your home, leash up your furry friend and take them on a walk during a 30, 45 or 60-minute visit.
Daily dog walks are ideal for:
- Pet owners with very busy work schedules.
- EVERY DOG! Every dog needs daily exercise to be healthy.
- Obese dogs that need additional exercise to help slim down.
- Pet owners who have been slowed by illness or injury.
- Elderly pet owners who need assistance in caring for their dogs.
- Geriatric dogs.
- Dogs suffering from separation anxiety.
- Dogs who thrive on one-on-one attention will love to have a personal walker who come just for them!